New Walking Dead Season 3 Set Pic Features The Return Of Long Lost Merle
New Walking Dead season 3 set pic features the return of long lost Merle. According to Shockya, this is a new set photo from the upcoming Walking Dead season 3,and it features long lost Merle on the set,played by actor Michael Rooker. So, it looks like we could see Merle back in action this season.
If you’ll recall, Merle was left for dead in season 1,and supposedly, chopped his hand off to get out of handcuffs before the walkers had a chance to eat him. It was never indicated if he was still alive or not.
This all could just be another dream sequence they’re shooting, or he could be back in live action. All we do know,is he’ll be back in some shape or form. In related news, Michonne actress Danai Gurira was also spotted on set,prepping for a new scene.
As previously reported, AMC will show new spoiler scenes from season 3 on the weekend of July 7th and 8th during a Walking Dead season 1 and 2 marathon. Stay tuned. Season 3 debuts this October 2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Description Details Revealed By Ben Affleck & MTV,New Clip
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Awkward Season 4,Episode 14 Short Teaser Spoiler & Title Hit The Net
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7,Episode 5 Short Teaser Spoiler & Title Hit The Net