New Walking Dead Season 3 Spoilers Revealed By Producer,It’s Going To Be Bigger & More
New Walking Dead season 3 spoilers revealed by producer,it’s going to be bigger & more. Recently, Collider, chatted it up with Walking Dead producer Robert Kirkman,and he revealed a few new interesting spoiler teasers for season 3. For starters, it’s definitely going to be bigger and has a lot more money thrown into it.
Robert stated, “I think you might see a few more dollars on the screen in the third season. It’s gonna be bigger.” After that, he revealed, they’re currently about to film episode 8,which will be the mid-season finale episode.
Next, he revealed that long lost Merle is coming back. The Governor villain, and Michonne are showing up. Then he stated, “I think there is an escalation that began at the end of the second season and there’s not any kind of drop off. We kind of start off at that point and it gets a little bit bigger and a little bit crazier moving into the introduction of the Governor and all the new elements that are coming in this season.”
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy Trampoline Action On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart New,Huge Fight Details Revealed
- Robert Pattinson Now Refusing Any Contact With Kristen Stewart,He’s Very Angry
- New Homeland Season 3,Episode 3 Short Spoiler Teasers & Title Hit The Net