New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 11 Spain Spoiler Clip Released
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 11 Spain spoiler clip released. Recently, this new Fox Spain,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below), hit the net for the upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 11 of season 3,and it looks pretty wild as it shows a few extra snippets of footage that wasn’t shown in the U.S. English version. The episode is called, “I Ain’t A Judas.”
In the new clip, we see lots of new fighting footage going down,especially with the guns. There’s going to be a lot of gun fighting action that goes down. Also, we see Andrea getting back in on the action in a major way as she uses Walkers to ward off attackers,and she’s seen,killing off a few of them as well.
Hopefully, Andrea will get back on Rick’s crew and finally ditch that evil Governor SOB like she should’ve done ages ago. Check it out,below. Episode 11 airs tomorrow night,February 24th at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Bachelorette 2015 Episode 9 Spoilers Hit The Net
- Flash Season 2 To Introduce New Game Changing Characters,New Spoilers
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5 Premiere Episode Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- New Sleepy Hollow Season 3 Premiere Date Served Up By FOX
- New Bones Season 11 Premiere Date Unveiled By FOX