New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 13 Fourth Spoiler Clip Released
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 13 fourth spoiler clip released. Recently, this new 4th,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for the upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 13 of season 3,hit the net,and it looks pretty interesting as Rick finally talks face to face with the evil Governor,and more. The episode is called, “Arrow On The Doorpost.”
In the new clip, Rick is spotted,firmly pointing a gun at the Governor as he tries to have a one on one conversation with him. The Governor tries to explain that he could’ve killed Rick and the crew when he attacked them,but didn’t, as if that were supposed to make things all better.
After that, Rick takes an even tighter grip on his gun. However, the Governor makes a request for them to both put their weapons down so they can talk,but it doesn’t look like Rick’s going to put his gun down anytime soon. Check it out,below. Episode 13 airs tonight,March 10th at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Steve Jobs Movie Trailer Released
- New Wayward Pines Episode 8,Season 1 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 6 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New General Hospital 2015,July 6th Episode Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Days Of Our Lives 2015,July 6th Episode Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net