New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 13 Fourth Spoiler Clip Released
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 13 fourth spoiler clip released. Recently, this new 4th,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for the upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 13 of season 3,hit the net,and it looks pretty interesting as Rick finally talks face to face with the evil Governor,and more. The episode is called, “Arrow On The Doorpost.”
In the new clip, Rick is spotted,firmly pointing a gun at the Governor as he tries to have a one on one conversation with him. The Governor tries to explain that he could’ve killed Rick and the crew when he attacked them,but didn’t, as if that were supposed to make things all better.
After that, Rick takes an even tighter grip on his gun. However, the Governor makes a request for them to both put their weapons down so they can talk,but it doesn’t look like Rick’s going to put his gun down anytime soon. Check it out,below. Episode 13 airs tonight,March 10th at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 31 Eliminated Shirin Oskooi Tonight,September 30th
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Nashville Season 4,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Criminal Minds Season 11,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Law And Order Season 17,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC