New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 8 Wicked Spoilers & Clips Released
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 8 wicked spoilers & clips released. Last night,AMC dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clips (below) for their upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 8 of season 3, and it looks very intense and quite strange at times as Michonne rescues a little walker girl,Rick and the crew attack Woodbury,and more. The episode is called, “Made to Suffer.”
In the new episode 8, Andrea is going to step up when the people of Woodbury are thrown into uncharted territory. A new threat is going to arise at the prison. Glenn and Maggie are spotted in more serious trouble. Rick and the crew,raid Woodbury with guns. Andrea is spotted still working with the Governor.
Daryl has an argument with Rick about possibly attacking his brother Merle. Rick is spotted pointing a gun at Michonne at one point. Andrea is spotted still cozying up with the evil Governor and it’s just disgusting. Then Michonne is spotted rescuing a little zombie girl,and it’s extremely weird. Episode 8 airs Sunday,December 2nd at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows Zod Intense Flying Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net With More Unseen Footage
- New Nashville Finale Episode 21 To Deliver Lots Of Blood & Shock,New Spoiler