New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 9 Fifth Intense Spoiler Clip Released
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 9 fifth intense spoiler clip released. Last night, AMC dropped a new,very revealing,5th,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 9 of season 3,and it looks wicked intense as the evil Governor tries to make Daryl and Merle fight to the death,and more. The episode is called, “The Suicide King.”
In the new clip, the Governor is spotted,telling Merle that he’s going to need to prove his loyalty to the Woodbury town by fighting to the death and killing his brother Daryl. The evil townsfolk also just cheer it on like the mindless zombies they’re afraid of. Eventually, Merle starts kicking Daryl around and claiming that he will prove his loyalty.
From there,they also bring in the walkers to taunt them. It definitely doesn’t look good for Merle and Daryl in this scene. Check it out,below. Episode 9 airs Sunday,February 10th at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Downton Abbey Season 6 First Spoiler Trailer Clip Hit The Net
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5 Robin Hood More Adventure Spoilers Dished By Producer
- New Awkward Season 5,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By MTV
- New General Hospital 2015,September 1st Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Days Of Our Lives 2015,September 1st Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC