New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 9 Intense Spoilers & Clips Revealed
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 9 intense spoilers & clips revealed. Last night,AMC dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clips (below) for their upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 9 of season 3,and it looks majorly intense as the Governor is making some of Rick’s crew participate in the deadly arena battles,more attacks and gun shootouts go down. The episode is called, “The Suicide King.”
In the new episode 9, the whole town of Woodbury is spotted in an absolute state of wild chaos. Glenn tells Maggie, they could end this tonight. Andrea is still spotted,cozying up with the Governor. Carl tells Rick,he should stop being the leader. The Governor is spotted,making Daryl fight in those wicked arena battles with Merle. Andrea begs the Governor to stop,but he claims it’s up to the people now.
Tyreese and his crew are spotted outside the prison,and one of his peeps is contemplating,attacking little Carl and the others. However,Tyreese disagrees. Episode 9 airs February 10th,2013 at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Bachelorette 2015 Episode 9 Spoilers Hit The Net
- Flash Season 2 To Introduce New Game Changing Characters,New Spoilers
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5 Premiere Episode Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- New Sleepy Hollow Season 3 Premiere Date Served Up By FOX
- New Bones Season 11 Premiere Date Unveiled By FOX