New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 9 Intense Spoilers & Clips Revealed
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 9 intense spoilers & clips revealed. Last night,AMC dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clips (below) for their upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 9 of season 3,and it looks majorly intense as the Governor is making some of Rick’s crew participate in the deadly arena battles,more attacks and gun shootouts go down. The episode is called, “The Suicide King.”
In the new episode 9, the whole town of Woodbury is spotted in an absolute state of wild chaos. Glenn tells Maggie, they could end this tonight. Andrea is still spotted,cozying up with the Governor. Carl tells Rick,he should stop being the leader. The Governor is spotted,making Daryl fight in those wicked arena battles with Merle. Andrea begs the Governor to stop,but he claims it’s up to the people now.
Tyreese and his crew are spotted outside the prison,and one of his peeps is contemplating,attacking little Carl and the others. However,Tyreese disagrees. Episode 9 airs February 10th,2013 at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Randy Couture & Karina Tonight,September 29th
- New Batman V Superman Set,Location & Batsuit Details Revealed By Ben Affleck,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Angry Superman Protesters In Action
- New Scorpion Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS