New Walking Dead Season 3,Episode 9 Third Wild Spoiler Clip Released
New Walking Dead season 3,episode 9 third wild spoiler clip released. Recently,AMC dropped this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 9 of season 3,and it looks wild and intense as Merle and Daryl are spotted having to fight each other,Rick and the crew get even more fight hungry,and more. The episode is called “Suicide King.”
In the new clip, The evil Governor is spotted, pitting Merle and Daryl against each other in the arena wars. Then Rick and the crew are spotted ,hardcore battling the Governor when he comes around,looking for a fight. Glenn’s intensity and fight skills continue to grow as he keeps kicking major butt.
To cap it off, Rick says, “We’re gonna win.” It definitely looks pretty wild as usual. Check it out,below. Episode 9 is scheduled to air on Sunday,February 10th at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 7 Tony DiNozzo Crossover Teaser Spoilers Dished Out
- New Castle Season 8 Ryan & Esposito Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By The Producer
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5 Interesting Dark Swan Spoiler Teaser Hit The Net
- New Scream Season 2 Officially Confirmed,New Spoilers Are On The Way
- New General Hospital 2015,September 2nd Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC