New Walking Dead Season 3,Finale Episode 16 Spoilers & Clips Released
New Walking Dead season 3,finale episode 16 spoilers & clips released. Last night, AMC dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clips (below) for their upcoming “The Walking Dead” finale episode 16 of season 3, and it looks crazy intense as the Governor and company break into the prison, Andrea is still locked up,and more. The episode is called, “Welcome to the Tombs.”
In the new finale episode 16, Rick and the others are going to consider the defense of the prison as the Governor’s impending attack looms. The evil Governor will continue to threaten the hell out of poor Andrea whose still all locked up. Rick will finally tell Michonne, “you’re one of us.” The Governor will get his men riled up to take out Rick and the crew,and proclaims that he will end them. Uh oh.
The Governor’s men start shooting up the prison as they aren’t messing around. At one point, the Governor and his men will actually break into the prison and what happens after that, is sure to be wild and crazy. The finale episode 16 airs Sunday night,March 31st at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Brooks,And Jesse Quit In Episode 6 Tonight,September 1st
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Mesalla Rebel Gun Toting Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Lex Luthor Actor Head Covering Action
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 First Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS