New Walking Dead Season 5 Spoilers & Speculation Dished By The Cast And Crew,New Clip
New Walking Dead season 5 spoilers & speculation dished by the cast and crew,new clip. Recently, AMC served up this new featurette/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “The Walking Dead” season 5. It features the cast and crew, speculating and dropping new spoiler teasers that we might see in the new season 5. Additionally, they also play back some of the wild action that went down in season 4, and more.
In the new clip, it’s revealed that a completely different version of Rick will be featured in season 5. He’s going to be willing to do anything, and not give a 2nd thought about it, and will just go in full throttle. The madness is going to get scaled down a bit in season 5. However, things will still get harder for the crew.
Season 5 is also going to serve up more messiness and brutality, and will have an explosive beginning. The clip concludes with them, saying season 5 will definitely be better than season 4. So ,that certainly sounds good, Check it out,below. Season 5 premieres in October 2014. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Google Plus by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Kalon,Marquel,Lucy & Clare Quit In Episode 5 Tonight,August 26th
- New Bachelor In Paradise Episode 6,Season 1 Spoilers Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Hulkbuster Spoiler Teasers Revealed By The Director & Producer
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Gotham City Jail Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Henry Cavill,Amy Adams Ice Bucket Challenge Action