New Walking Dead Season 5 Spoilers & Speculation Dished By The Cast And Crew,New Clip
New Walking Dead season 5 spoilers & speculation dished by the cast and crew,new clip. Recently, AMC served up this new featurette/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “The Walking Dead” season 5. It features the cast and crew, speculating and dropping new spoiler teasers that we might see in the new season 5. Additionally, they also play back some of the wild action that went down in season 4, and more.
In the new clip, it’s revealed that a completely different version of Rick will be featured in season 5. He’s going to be willing to do anything, and not give a 2nd thought about it, and will just go in full throttle. The madness is going to get scaled down a bit in season 5. However, things will still get harder for the crew.
Season 5 is also going to serve up more messiness and brutality, and will have an explosive beginning. The clip concludes with them, saying season 5 will definitely be better than season 4. So ,that certainly sounds good, Check it out,below. Season 5 premieres in October 2014. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Google Plus by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29 Blood Vs Water Eliminated Kelley Wentworth In Episode 5 Tonight,October 22nd
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Anticipated Event Movie Clip TV Spot Released
- New Batman V Superman Cyborg Details & More Revealed By Cyborg Actor
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 6 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- The 100 Season 2,Episode 1 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net