New X Men, Wolverine 2 Movie To Start Filming This August In Australia
New X Men, Wolverine 2 movie to start filming this August in Australia. According to Collider, Wolverine star Hugh Jackman recently hit up his Twitter account,and revealed that the new Wolverine 2, sequel flick is going to start filming over in the land down under Australia this August 2012.
At the moment, Jack is shooting a new flick called, Les Miserables, which is a film adaptation of a stage musical by Tom Hooper. He’s filming it with Batman 3, Catwoman starlet Anne Hathaway.
As for the new Wolverine 2 flick, it will simply be titled “The Wolverine,” and early reports have stated that it will definitely be more hardcore and intense than the first one. Also,it’s being directed by James Mangold. We’ve also got a release for the movie,which will be July 26th, 2013.
In related news, they’re also going to start production on the new X-Men: First Class flick at the beginning of 2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Promo Art Pic Shows Wonder Woman Sword Wielding Action
- New Batman V Superman Promo Pic Shows First Look At The Batwing
- NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Finale Episode 24 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Grimm Season 5 Producers Swear Juliette Is Really Dead,New Spoilers
- New Grimm Season 5 Spoilers Already Dished Out By Producers