New X Men,Wolverine 2 Movie Release Date Revealed Along With Filming Details,Teases & More
New X Men,Wolverine 2 movie release date revealed along with filming details,teases & more. Recently,a new report from Collider,revealed some interesting new details for the upcoming X-Men,Wolverine sequel flick. 20th Century Fox’s CEO Tom Rothman was interviewed at the recent 2012 CinemaCon event in Las Vegas,Nevada,and revealed that James Mangold will direct the new Wolverine movie,and filming is ready to get started later this year.
They’re also shooting for a release date of July 26th, 2013. They’re currently waiting for main star Hugh Jackman to finish up his Les Miserables movie filming with Catwoman starlet Anne Hathaway. Once they finally start filming,they will head to Australia and Japan to do the filming,and we can expect to see a more hardened Wolverine.
James said, “Hugh Jackman is finishing Les Miserables in London, we’re gearing up and prepping now. We’ll shoot the stage work in Australia and the location work in Japan, and we’ll start casting in the next month or so. There’ll be a lot of local Japanese talent in it.”
James went on to reveal that the new Wolverine will be “a pretty original take. It’s based on a very successful run in the comics, but it’s a true Wolverine movie, I mean this is the true berserker, bad ass Wolverine.”Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Characters Spoiler Featurette,Movie Clip Released
- New Batman Vs Superman Bringing On New Male Mystery Character For Action,New Details
- New Batman Vs Superman Daily Planet Filming Details & More Revealed
- New Arrow Season 3 Premiere Date Finally Dished Out By The CW
- New Supernatural Season 10 Premiere Date Finally Revealed By The CW