Nicki Minaj Performed ‘Freedom’ At 2012 American Music Awards,New Clip
Nicki Minaj performed ‘Freedom’ at 2012 American Music Awards,new clip. Last night,rapper/singing sensation Nicki Minaj ,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage in Los Angeles,California to sing her new jam “Freedom,” and it sounded pretty cool as it served up some cool rap lyrics,and more (video below).
In the clip, Nicki showed up in a very sexy,stylish white ensemble with blonde hair,continuing to outdo her unique fashion flavor. Then she busted out in rhyme with a very deep,lyrical rap for her song “Freedom.” The set was filled with mellow dramatics as Nicki mostly sat on a bench to deliver the song.
Towards the end, a huge choir joined Nicki on stage,and she got up and danced to the song to close things out. It was a pretty interesting,low key performance for Nicki’s usual standards. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Wes Nale In Episode 10 Tonight,November 26th
- New Exodus,Gods And Kings ‘Moses’ Featurette Movie Clip Released
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows More New Mexico Filming Details
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until December 10th
- New Person Of Interest Season 4,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS