Nicki Minaj Performed ‘Freedom’ At 2012 American Music Awards,New Clip
Nicki Minaj performed ‘Freedom’ at 2012 American Music Awards,new clip. Last night,rapper/singing sensation Nicki Minaj ,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage in Los Angeles,California to sing her new jam “Freedom,” and it sounded pretty cool as it served up some cool rap lyrics,and more (video below).
In the clip, Nicki showed up in a very sexy,stylish white ensemble with blonde hair,continuing to outdo her unique fashion flavor. Then she busted out in rhyme with a very deep,lyrical rap for her song “Freedom.” The set was filled with mellow dramatics as Nicki mostly sat on a bench to deliver the song.
Towards the end, a huge choir joined Nicki on stage,and she got up and danced to the song to close things out. It was a pretty interesting,low key performance for Nicki’s usual standards. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 16 Eliminated Zach Rance And Nicole Returned Tonight August 21st
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Director Zack Snyder Ice Bucket Challenge Action
- New American Horror Story Season 4 First Teaser Clip Released
- Batman V Superman Additional Mystery Male Spoiler Details Revealed
- Batman V Superman Ben Affleck Spotted In Ice Bucket Challenge Action,New Clip