Nicki Minaj Performed ‘Freedom’ At 2012 American Music Awards,New Clip
Nicki Minaj performed ‘Freedom’ at 2012 American Music Awards,new clip. Last night,rapper/singing sensation Nicki Minaj ,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage in Los Angeles,California to sing her new jam “Freedom,” and it sounded pretty cool as it served up some cool rap lyrics,and more (video below).
In the clip, Nicki showed up in a very sexy,stylish white ensemble with blonde hair,continuing to outdo her unique fashion flavor. Then she busted out in rhyme with a very deep,lyrical rap for her song “Freedom.” The set was filled with mellow dramatics as Nicki mostly sat on a bench to deliver the song.
Towards the end, a huge choir joined Nicki on stage,and she got up and danced to the song to close things out. It was a pretty interesting,low key performance for Nicki’s usual standards. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Flash Season 2,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW
- New NCIS Season 13,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 3,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Scream Queens Episode 5,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX
- New Awkward Season 5,Episode 7 Dramatic Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net