No One Watched The CW’s ‘America’s Next Top Model’
In a surprise not nearly the size of Tyra Banks’ ego is the news that her modeling reality show, “America’s Next Top Model” on The CW, plummeted in its season debut. I guess getting a Tranny mixed into the bunch isn’t enough to save it!
After two days of glowing headlines for the CW, you just knew everybody’s favorite hard-luck network was going to have a change of fortune: Despite the CW’s stellar start this week with the return of “Gossip Girl” and unveiling of “90210,” Wednesday night’s “America’s Next Top Model” premiere was the lowest-rated in the network’s history.
The two-hour “Top Model” premiere (3.5 million viewers, 1.7 preliminary adults 18-49 rating and a 5 share) was down 11% from last February’s cycle, and down 32% from last September in the adult demo. Among the network’s 18-34 demo (1.9/6), the drops were steeper. It marks the lowest-rated premiere since the show debuted in 2003 on UPN.
I’m not surprised “Top Model” was eclipsed by The CW’s new soap dramas, Gossip Girl and 90210. Will CW try to overcompensate for its long running reality show or will Tyra eat her self-declared “fat ass” into submission? The world may never
Source: THRDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up