‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 2 Emma To Handle Magical Dream Catcher Action,New Spoiler
‘Once Upon A Time’ season 2 Emma to handle magical Dream Catcher action,new spoiler. As previously reported, ABC dropped a new sneak peek/extended spoiler clip (below),which is just filled with tons of crazy action and spoiler teasers o’plenty. The one that we’ll be analyzing in this article,is what in the hell is going down with Emma now.
It turns out that she’s starting to get in on the magical action as she’s seen,handling a very cool,magical-looking ,object as Charming and Snow,look on. Now, we’re told that this object is called a “Dream Catcher.” We’re not entirely sure what that is,but judging from the name,we can make a pretty good guess by saying it has something to do with catching dreams. Anyways,whatever it does,it is definitely going to be interesting to see how Emma uses it.
Along with that, we’re also going to see a huge,magical showdown between Regina and the Blue Fairy. The Blue Fairy appears to be quite hostile,while Regina seems unusually calm when magic is being thrown at her. Rumpelstiltskin and Hook will get into a huge sword fight/battle.
Then the spell that binds everyone within Storybrooke, will get broken. So,it all seems,very,very interesting. Check it out,below. Season 2 returns with episode 10 on January 6th,2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New 300,Rise Of An Empire Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Gore & More
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Schedule & Other Details Revealed,New Clip
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Dialogue,Movie Tone & More Details Revealed By Director
- New How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Castle Season 6,Episode 18 Sneak Peek Spoiler Clip Hit The Net