Paramount Released New ‘Paranormal Activity 3′ Movie Clip Other Day
Paramount released new ‘Paranormal Activity 3′ movie clip other day. A couple of days ago, Paramount released another spooky clip (below) from their upcoming horror/thriller sequel “Paranormal Activity 3.” Just like the ones that preceded this one,no castmember info is available. However, the plot will see a 1980s setting,and will follow a new family.
In the flick,it appears that two little girls get pretty spooked when they start messing around with that old “Blood Mary” stuff. The new clip shows a fuzzy screen at first. Then the girl is sleeping. After that,all of a sudden, a girl walks out of the room. It looks pretty interesting. Check it out,below. The movie hits theaters on October 21st,and is directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More
- Nashville Season 2 Peggy To Get More Screentime As Possible New Regular,New Spoiler
- New Law And Order SVU Season 15 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday