PARKS AND RECREATION Recruits Chris Pratt
Sources confirm to me exclusively that the hilarious Chris Pratt has been added to the dream ensemble. The Everwood grad (and future Mr. Anna Faris) will play the unemployed musician boyfriend of Rashida Jones’ nurse character.
“Parks and Recreation” premieres in two months and they’re still hiring central characters? That brings us to a total of four confirmed actors: Amy Poehler, Rashida Jones, Aziz Ansari, and now Chris Pratt.
Who else would you want to see journey to Indiana for this series?Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder