Philip Seymour Hoffman Doesn’t Want Your Penguin, Batman
Well that was short lived. After just a day of rumor-iffic tales that Johnny Depp would play the Riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman would be the Penguin, half of that idea has been squashed. MTV talked with Hoffman yesterday at the Toronto Film Festival about if this rumor was true. The results were less than pleasing.
“No one has talked to me about it ever — never,” replied Hoffman. “It happened, like, five years ago, too. It was a rumor back then and it’s still a rumor. [laughs] It’s just in the press. It’s funny.”
I think I’m more interested in seeing someone else do it. I don’t know if I’d be a good Penguin to be quite honest. [laughs]”
Now that’s disappointing, but is it final? Not at all. This takes me back to my theory of the “well hello giant paycheck” willingness of Hollywood to bend to our wants and demands.
So if Hoffman isn’t interested who would make a good alternative? I heard Cher might do it if this Catwoman thing doesn’t work out. No I didn’t.
Source: /filmDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up