Pink Performed Very Theatrical ‘Try’ At 2012 American Music Awards,New Clip
Pink performed very theatrical ‘Try’ at 2012 American Music Awards,new clip. Last night,singing superstar Pink,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage in Los Angeles,California to rock out her new song called “Try,” and she did it in a very theatrical way,involving some major ballet and acrobatic dance moves (video below).
In the clip, Pink kicked off her set with some major,hardcore ballet and gymnastic type dance moves,along with singing her song “Try.” It got even more wicked as her male dance partner slung her on to the bed and everywhere else. She also did flips over the top of his back and so on and so forth. I mean, she really put on a show that involved way more than just singing,but then again,she always usually does as she is quite athletic.
Finally,the set capped off with her on top of the guy again. Then they gave a bow to the crowd that gave them a standing ovation. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Celebrity Apprentice Eliminated Kate Gosselin & Sig Hansen In Episode 5 Tonight,January 26th
- Bachelor 2015 Eliminated Nikki,Ashley S,Jillian & Juelia In Episode 4 Tonight,January 26th
- New Jurassic World Mystery Female Character Details Revealed
- New Scorpion Episode 16,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Sleepy Hollow Season 2,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FOX