Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Spencer To Start A Possible Bad Drug Habit Over School Work
Pretty Little Liars season 4 Spencer to start a possible bad drug habit over school work. Recently, E! Online delivered their new spoiler chat session,and revealed more juicy spoiler goodness for “Pretty Little Liars” season 4, and it turns out that Spencer is going to be feeling too much got damn school pressure. It will be so bad, in fact, that they hint she may start popping pills!
In their spoiler statement, here’s what they had to say: “Red Coat may still be on the loose, but that’s not the only problem that the liars will be facing when the show returns in January. It’s easy to forget, but in between their text-message tormenting, our pretty little foursome are still in their senior year of school.
And who is feeling the brunt of the scholastic pressures? Spencer, of course! Cue Brenda, an academic overachiever with a dirty little secret for her success. She’s willing to share of course, but only for a hefty price. Let’s just say that soon Emily won’t be the only Rosewood student with a history of popping pills.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Gotham Episode 14,Season 1 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Celebrity Apprentice 2015, Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Bachelor 2015,Episode 5 Shocking Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 12 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- Celebrity Apprentice Eliminated Kate Gosselin & Sig Hansen In Episode 5 Tonight,January 26th