Producer Nicotero Teased New Walking Dead Season 2,Second Half Spoilers
Producer Nicotero teased new Walking Dead season 2,second half spoilers. Recently,Fearnet.com hit up producer/makeup effects supervisor for AMC’s hit show The Walking Dead, Greg Nicotero,and he revealed a few teasers that we should expect to see coming up in the 2nd half of season 2,and they sound pretty exciting even though they don’t reveal all that much.
He said that the 2nd half is going to deliver a fantastic new set of walkers to attack everybody. After that,he rambled on about some past walkers he liked,which is kind of weird. Hell, I don’t remember any of them after they get shot in the head. The only one I remember, vividly,is poor,little Sophia. That was so sad.
Anyways, I digress. Greg went on to say, that Herschel’s safe haven farm isn’t going to be so safe anymore because they’re throwing more zombie action into the mix over there. Maybe that’ll wake stupid Herschel up,and get him to stop wanting to round the freaks up. WTF was he thinking? I still can’t get over that.
Finally,Greg capped off his little spoiler spill with, “the second half of the season is mind-blowing,” and I don’t doubt that it will be,not for one second. Season 2 returns on February 12,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Arrow Season 2,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Supernatural Season 9,Episode 20 Wild Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Originals Episode 20,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline & Clips Hit The Net
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Third TV Spot,Movie Clip Released
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Details Revealed By Martha Kent Actress Diane Lane