Raising The Bar on TNT – Preview Tonight’s Episode: “Bagels & Locks”
I’ve really been enjoying the new series, “Raising the Bar”, on TNT so I thought I’d pass along a preview on tonight’s episode, “Bagels & Locks”. I watched a screener copy this weekend and as I had seen in the earlier episodes, this series is improving each week. Mark-Paul Gosselaar has scaled back his character as has Jane Kaczmarek, both of which are now making this a very enjoyable legal drama.
This week the story closely follows Jerry (Gosselaar) as he has to defend someone he knows is guilty of a terrible crime, but innocent of an attached accusation. It’s an interesting change of pace from the usual prosecution side that I’m used to seeing on “Law & Order”. There’s also a few moments between Jerry and Bobbi which only make me want to see his character get back with Michelle.
“Bagels & Locks” – Premieres Monday, Sept. 29, at 10 p.m. – TV-14-DL
Jerry takes on a tough, emotional case in which a young boy was molested and murdered in an abandoned building. As press coverage raises the heat on the case, Balco decides to take over as the primary prosecutor.
Bobbi, meanwhile, is defending a family man charged with possession of heroin, but the physical evidence against him seems non-existent. Jerry finally gets to meet Bobbi’s husband, Gavin, but Jerry and Bobbi’s playful flirting turns the meeting uncomfortable.
Raising the Bar airs Mondays at 10pm on TNT.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler