Rap Legend Heavy D Surprisingly Died Today After Being Rushed To The Hospital
Rap Legend Heavy D surprisingly died today after being rushed to the hospital.According to TMZ, hip hop legend Heavy D died very abruptly earlier today after getting rushed to the hospital. It was very odd how it all went down. They say, paramedics arrived on the scene at Heavy D’s Beverly Hills,California home at around 11:25am after a report of an unconscious male on the walkway,was placed.
When they arrived, Heavy D was conscious and speaking. Then they transported him to a nearby hospital. After that,he died a short time later at about 1pm. It’s just crazy. Cops are currently investigating the death. So far, there are no obvious signs of foul play. Police are currently at Heavy D’s home.
Heavy’s real name was Dwight Arrington Myers,and he was 44 years old. He had tons of hits in the late 80’s and early 90’s. He had also just performed with Latoya Jackson at a Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales this past October,and he seemed fine at that time. Stay tuned. This story definitely has details that need to be filled in. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed