Return of the movie mustache!
It wasn’t until I watched the trailer for “The Men Who Stare at Goats” that I realized how many current and upcoming movies are featuring mustaches. For years, the upper lip has been bare. But not since Tom Selleck has there been so much hair there (OK, except for Daniel Day-Lewis in 2007’s “There Will Be Blood” and then there’s Borat, but whatever).
The mustache is back. Maybe it will finally get the respect it deserves.
Half of the cast of “Goats” are sporting mustaches. Most impressively is George Clooney‘s. And of course Brad Pitt’s wearing one well in “Inglourious Basterds.” Most surprisingly, though, is Michael Cera‘s in “Youth in Revolt.” I’m not 100 percent sure his is real though. Nor am I 100 percent sure he could even grow one if he tried. I can relate, Michael. I can relate.
I can feel a top 10 list coming on. Who has your favorite movie mustache?Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up