Rihanna,Chris Brown Spent 4 Hours Alone at 2012 Grammys’ Dressing Room
Rihanna,Chris Brown spent 4 hours alone at 2012 Grammys’ dressing room. According to a new report from Hollywood Life, former violent couple Chris Brown and Rihanna were spotted reunited in a dressing room at the Grammys,and reportedly spent 4,long hours alone.
A friend of the couple said,”Rihanna and Chris Brown just spent four hours behind closed doors in a dressing room at the Staples Center where the Grammy Awards are being held this Sunday.” The friend went on to reveal that they still care for each other and talk a lot. “But they feel like they have to hide their feelings for each other.
Rihanna knows everyone will judge her, and even her family and closest friends do not want them to be back together. Rihanna is afraid if she is seen with Chris it will have a negative impact on her career.”
Another one of their sources told them that Chris And Rihanna do still talk with one another quite often,and that it wasn’t a coincidence that they’ve been spotted out at the same locations,recently. However,they don’t want to be photographed together. “Their relationship and friendship is strictly behind closed doors.” Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler