Rob Zombie Looks To Ruin HALLOWEEN – Michael Myers Face Revealed In H2
You know what was cool about the original “Halloween”? You never saw Michael Myer‘s face. It left a mystery around the killing machine. You know what’s not cool about Rob Zombie‘s “H2” sequel to his “Halloween” remake? He’s decided to take off the Shatner mask and reveal Myers. Terrible idea.
You can see the first peek of Myers unmasked below thanks to BloodyDisgusting and so far he looks more like a hobo than a maniacal killer. What does Zombie think makes “H2” part of the “Halloween” franchise when you take away the mask?
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed