Rob Zombie Looks To Ruin HALLOWEEN – Michael Myers Face Revealed In H2
You know what was cool about the original “Halloween”? You never saw Michael Myer‘s face. It left a mystery around the killing machine. You know what’s not cool about Rob Zombie‘s “H2” sequel to his “Halloween” remake? He’s decided to take off the Shatner mask and reveal Myers. Terrible idea.
You can see the first peek of Myers unmasked below thanks to BloodyDisgusting and so far he looks more like a hobo than a maniacal killer. What does Zombie think makes “H2” part of the “Halloween” franchise when you take away the mask?
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up