Rob Zombie Looks To Ruin HALLOWEEN – Michael Myers Face Revealed In H2
You know what was cool about the original “Halloween”? You never saw Michael Myer‘s face. It left a mystery around the killing machine. You know what’s not cool about Rob Zombie‘s “H2″ sequel to his “Halloween” remake? He’s decided to take off the Shatner mask and reveal Myers. Terrible idea.
You can see the first peek of Myers unmasked below thanks to BloodyDisgusting and so far he looks more like a hobo than a maniacal killer. What does Zombie think makes “H2″ part of the “Halloween” franchise when you take away the mask?
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg