Robert Pattinson Dished Up 20 Minutes Of New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Spoilers,New Clip
Robert Pattinson dished up 20 minutes of new Breaking Dawn Part 2 spoilers,new clip. Recently, Twilight Saga leading man Robert Pattinson,chatted up Collider at a recent press conference for the final flick,and dropped a whopping 20 minutes of Breaking Dawn part 2 movie spoilers for Edward Cullen,and more.
At one point, Rob revealed what it was like to play a father,stating, “I actually quite like working with kids and I like working with animals, which everybody says you shouldn’t do. It makes you feel like you’re not acting, as soon as you have someone who’s providing stuff to react to. Especially working with a baby is great. I would say, put a baby in every scene. You can put a dog in a scene and everyone’s going to be better, I guarantee it. And if they’re not better, just shoot the dog. But, it was fun.”
He also talked about filming his final scenes,letting his character go,the most difficult thing from Twilight he’ll leave behind,and more. Check it out,below. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th,2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Castor Intense Rebel Warrior Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Henry Cavill In Clark Kent Action Today
- New Batman V Superman Lex Luther Spoiler Teasers Revealed By Jesse Eisenberg
- Supernatural Season 10 Sam To Hunt Crowley Over Demon Dean Dilemma,New Spoilers
- Beauty And The Beast Season 3 Tess’ Brother Arriving To Give JT A Hard Time & More