Robert Pattinson Landed On GQ London’s ‘Best Dressed Man Of 2013′ List
Robert Pattinson landed on GQ London’s ‘Best Dressed Man Of 2013′ list. Recently, GQ UK revealed their “50 Best Dressed Men Of 2013″ list,and Twilight Saga main man ,Robert Pattinson, definitely made the cut,landing in the top 10 at 7th place. The list served up some serious competition too,which included: Andrew Garfield, One Direction’s Zayn Malik, David Beckham, Prince William, Mick Jagger, Orlando Bloom,and more.
Rob was only beat out by the following guys: Idris Elba,Dermot O’Leary,Nick Grimshaw,Tinie Tempah, Tom Hiddleston,and Dan Stevens. So,it appears that Rob has been doing an excellent job with his suit choices on the red carpet events.
In related news, Rob has been landing on a lot of lists,here,lately. he was voted Hottest Vampire Guy and also landed on the Highest Paid actor list too,so he’s doing quite well at the moment. Stay tuned. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 15 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11,Episode 15 Dramatic Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Scandal Season 4,Episode 15 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Jurassic World Movie Pic Shows New Interesting Window View Scene
- New Avengers 2 UK Movie Trailer 3 Released With New Unseen Footage