Robert Pattinson Reportedly Looking To Permanently End Kristen Stewart Relationship
Robert Pattinson reportedly looking to permanently end Kristen Stewart relationship. According to Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga mega couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might be no more when Rob returns back from Australia in two months as he’s allegedly looking to break things off with her for good,and just can’t get past the cheating scandal that Kristen pulled last summer.
Their sources claim, “Rob and Kristen are on a trial separation right now. For Kristen, it’s all or nothing. She’s ready for marriage, but Rob is over the relationship.” Rob is currently in Australia,shooting his new “Rover” flick,and doesn’t have any plans to see Kristen for the full two months that he’s over there.
However, he does plan to end things with Kristen for good when he gets back. The source stated, ” When Rob returns, they’ll assess their relationship, but he doesn’t want to get back together. On the other hand, Kristen wants to get back together because she’s co-dependent. Rob’s been shaky ever since the cheating scandal.”
To cap off the report, the source claimed that Summit Entertainment is also freaking out about their breakup as they wanted the two to stay together until they released the Breaking Dawn part 2 DVD/blue ray crap and milk more money out of them. “Summit is freaking out. They want Rob and Kristen to stay together until Breaking Dawn Part 2 is released on Blu-ray on March 2.”Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Details & More Revealed,New Clip
- Originals Season 2 Second Half Baby Hope Powers To Get Deeply Explored,New Spoilers
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 To Reveal Snow White & Queens Of Darkness Past Drama
- New Gotham Season 1 Second Half Gordon Arkham Spoilers Dished Out By New Guest Star
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 To Deliver A Major Hookup Scene In Future Episode,New Spoiler