Robert Pattinson Spotted Arriving In Australia To Film New ‘Rover’ Movie Yesterday
Robert Pattinson spotted arriving in Australia to film new ‘Rover’ movie yesterday. Yesterday afternoon,January 17th, Twilight Saga main man Robert Pattinson was spotted making his way to the land down under, Australia, and he appeared to be in good spirits as he made his way through the airport terminal in his usual,casual gear. He’s currently there to film his new “Rover” film for two months.
The new Rover movie will be set in near future ,where mankind’s greed and excesses have pushed civilization to the breaking point. With society in decline, the rule of law has disintegrated and life is cheap. Character Eric (Pearce) will travel the desolate towns and roads of the Australian outback.
A brutal gang of thieves will end up stealing his car and only remaining possession, leaving behind a wounded Rey (Robert Pattinson) in their wake. Eric will force Rey to help track the gang, and Eric will go to any lengths to take back the one thing that matters to him. It sounds pretty interesting. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Jurassic World ‘Trip’ TV Spot,Movie Clip Hit The Net,New Footage
- New Jurassic World ‘Awesome’ TV Spot,Movie Clip Released,New Footage
- Gotham Season 2 Adding Two New DC Villains To The Mix,New Spoiler Details
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 1 Extra Spoilers Dished Out
- New Hawaii Five O Season 6 Kono Problem Spoilers & More Dished By Producer