Robert Pattinson Spotted Happy As Hell Yesterday On GMA After Kristen Stewart Scandal
Robert Pattinson spotted happy as hell yesterday on GMA after Kristen Stewart scandal. Yesterday morning, Twilight Saga mega star Robert Pattinson, hit up ABC’s “Good Morning America” show In New York City, New York to promote his new “Cosmopolis” indie flick,and he looked overly happy as hell,despite all the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal drama that has gone down.
During his interview, host George Stephanopoulos tried to approach the topic of Rob’s recent scandal issues with Kristen Stewart, asking, “How are you doing? What do you want your fans to know about what’s going on in your personal life?” After that, Rob totally ditched the subject by replying, ” I like my fans to know that Cinnamon Toast Crunch has only 30 calories a bowl.” Lol!
Later on, he also said, “You go into it to do movies. I’ve never been interested in trying to sell my personal life.” In related news, it’s also reported that Rob refused to slam Kristen on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart the other night. Good for him. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence