Robert Pattinson Spotted Mega Dirty With Rotten Teeth On New ‘Rover’ Movie Set Other Day
Robert Pattinson spotted mega dirty with rotten teeth on new ‘Rover’ movie set other day. As previously reported, former Twilight Saga main dude ,Robert Pattinson, is filming his new “Rover” flick in the land down under, Australia,and he was spotted back out on set with his co-star Guy Pearce the other day. It turns out that Rob’s character ,Eric, is nothing more than a common criminal,who appears to be quite dirty and sports a pair of rotten ,yellow teeth.
According to sources, Rob had to sport some false teeth which are discolored, crooked ,and cracked. And they totally transform his perfect pearly whites into a color that’s similar to that of an egg yolk. Rob’s character does end up getting beaten to a bloody pulp at some point in this flick. In these photos (above), we see Rob walking the set in a pair scraggly clothes and showing off his big yellow smile,lol!!
In the movie, Rob’s Eric character ,helps Guy Pearce’s character track down a couple of thieves,so it sounds like it could be quite interesting. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Characters Spoiler Featurette,Movie Clip Released
- New Batman Vs Superman Bringing On New Male Mystery Character For Action,New Details
- New Batman Vs Superman Daily Planet Filming Details & More Revealed
- New Arrow Season 3 Premiere Date Finally Dished Out By The CW
- New Supernatural Season 10 Premiere Date Finally Revealed By The CW