Robert Pattinson Spotted Very Tuxedo Sharp at Huge Cosmopolis Cannes Premiere Other Night
Robert Pattinson spotted very tuxedo sharp at huge Cosmopolis Cannes premiere other night. As previously reported, Twilight Saga mega star Robert Pattinson’s “Cosmopolis” indie flick premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France,and Rob was on hand to pose with his co-stars and everything.
He sported a very sharp,black, tuxedo. His lovely girlfriend Kristen Stewart also hit up the premiere to support him,and she looked stunning in a nice red dress that gave off some cleavage action.
The event took place at the Palais des Festivals venue,and Rob posed with his co-stars: Sarah Gadon, Emily Hampshire and Paul Giamatti, along with director David Cronenberg. He also went and gave K-Stew a big hug at one point.
As for the “Cosmopolis” flick, Rob plays character Eric Packer, who is a 28-year-old billionaire asset manager that rides across Manhattan in search of a haircut. During his day-long journey, Packer delves into an odyssey with a cast of characters that start to tear his world apart. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler