Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Currently Looking To Make A New Movie Together
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart currently looking to make a new movie together. According to Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga mega couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are currently considering doing another movie together,since they have such good onscreen chemistry.
And it looks like they may even already have a movie picked out as they’re claiming Rob and Kristen are considering doing a remake of Liz and Dick’s 1965 film “The Sandpiper,” which is a film about a school teacher who has an affair with a single mother.
They also claim, a friend of Rob said, “Rob recognizes there’s a certain screen magic when he and Kristen are together. Besides, there’s less chance she’ll get in trouble again.” I guess that last comment refers to Kristen’s cheating escapades that went down last summer.
In related news, Rob is currently set to film a new flick called “Rover” over in the land down under, Australia,starting January 8th,and he’ll be doing so for about three months. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Joey & Meghan In Episode 3 Tonight
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Sentinel Digital & Actual Design Details Revealed By Director
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Has Reportedly Started Plus New Press Footage Clip
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net