Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Currently Looking To Make A New Movie Together
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart currently looking to make a new movie together. According to Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga mega couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are currently considering doing another movie together,since they have such good onscreen chemistry.
And it looks like they may even already have a movie picked out as they’re claiming Rob and Kristen are considering doing a remake of Liz and Dick’s 1965 film “The Sandpiper,” which is a film about a school teacher who has an affair with a single mother.
They also claim, a friend of Rob said, “Rob recognizes there’s a certain screen magic when he and Kristen are together. Besides, there’s less chance she’ll get in trouble again.” I guess that last comment refers to Kristen’s cheating escapades that went down last summer.
In related news, Rob is currently set to film a new flick called “Rover” over in the land down under, Australia,starting January 8th,and he’ll be doing so for about three months. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress