Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Heading Back To Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Set Soon
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart heading back to Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 set soon. According to a new report from Hollywood Life, Breaking Dawn part 2 director Bill Condon recently hit up the official Facebook for the movie,and spilled out some more details,concerning the progress of the film.
One of the details,included main stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart,returning back to Vancouver to to do a couple of reshoots for the flick. On April 14th, Bill wrote, “our part two puzzle is finally coming into full view, and in a few weeks we’ll be heading back north to pick up some additional shots,the last tiny missing pieces.
We’re not shooting any new scenes or dialogue, just some technical work with some of our cast and stunt actors. And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time.” In related news, Rob and Kristen are also expected to hit up the Cannes Film Festival in France in may to promote their new flick “Cosmopolis,” and “On The Road.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hobbit 3,The Battle Of The Five Armies Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama & More
- New Annie 2014 Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Four New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 God Of The Sea Poseidon To Arrive For Action,New Spoilers