Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Hitting Up 4 New Breaking Dawn 2 Events Together
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart hitting up 4 new Breaking Dawn 2 events together. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org, the big Breaking Dawn part 2 promo tour is about to kick off,and guess who’s coming to dinner? Yeah, that’s right. Main stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are scheduled to join the tour together later this month,starting on October 21st-28th over in Australia and Japan.
Then on October 28th-November 3rd, they will hit up the Los Angeles, California: Worldwide press junket,and will be joined by co-stars Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Sheen, director Bill Condon, author Stephenie Meyer, and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg.
After that, they’ll hit up the red carpet for the huge Los Angeles, California: World Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 at Nokia Theater at LA LIVE. Most-likely,the full cast will be there also. It goes down on November 12th.
On November 14th-16th, the adventure will continue,taking Rob and Kristen to England, Spain, the Germany: Premiere Tour in London, Madrid, and Berlin. So, that sounds like it will be quite an eventful time for the two stars. Stay tuned. Part 2 hits theaters, nationwide, on November 16th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder