Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Moving Out Of Their $5 Million Bel Air,CA Palace
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart moving out of their $5 Million Bel Air,CA palace. Well,apparently, Twilight superstars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been, reportedly, renting a very nice,expensive, Bel Air pad for the past 7 months,according to the L.A. Times. Now, they’ve finally decided to “hit the road,jack,” as they say. So,now the house is back on the market for a whopping $5.995 million dollars.
The property was built in the 1990′s,and faces the west with a view of the Stone Canyon Reservoir and Bel-Air,while sitting on almost half an acre of land. It also features an open-plan living and dining room, a den, four bedrooms and 31/2 bathrooms. The guesthouse was just renovated,and contains another bedroom and 11/2 bathrooms. There’s a pool outside,along with a spa and a dining pavilion.
So,it looks like Rob and Kristen were shelling out some mega dough for this pad that they seemed to hardly spend any time in. Oh, to be drowning in money. It must be nice. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg