Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Now Scheduled To Reunite For Breaking Dawn 2 Promo Work
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart now scheduled to reunite for Breaking Dawn 2 promo work. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga mega star Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly working things out ,and are scheduled to reunite for Breaking Dawn part 2 movie promotional work!
Sources for Summit Entertainment told them that Rob and K-Stew “are attempting to reconcile. They are talking and talking baby steps moving forward.” The Sun recently reported, ” there is quite a lot to get through as the trust was really broken between them both ,and Rob has very mixed emotions.” However, their talking has led to them agreeing to walk the Breaking Dawn part 2 red carpet together.
Summit Entertainment is “happy that they are at least talking and only expect them to be professional when it comes to their press duties and are going forward with having them work together on the carpet.”
However,Summit does have a backup plan just in case Rob and K-Stew don’t fully reconcile. They would put them alone or with other talent for press days. “Summit has things under control with plenty of time to fine tune specifics as well since the premiere is months away.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Maya Warren & Amy DeJong Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 19th
- New X Men Apocalypse & The Wolverine 3 Small Movie Details Revealed By Hugh Jackman
- New Transformers 5 Brief Movie Details Revealed By Mark Wahlberg,New Clip
- New Amazing Race Season 26 Totally Confirmed,Premiere Date Already Released
- New Night At The Museum 3,Secret Of The Tomb Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics