Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Now Scheduling Romantic Australia Trip For Thanksgiving
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart now scheduling romantic Australia trip for Thanksgiving. According to Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga major stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are apparently advancing very quickly in their reconciliation process as they are now reportedly ,planning a new romantic getaway vacation in Australia for Thanksgiving 2012.
Sources for New! Magazine are claiming that Rob and Kristen ” have been talking about spending Thanksgiving together next month, ideally with her family in Australia. Kristen wants things back on track as quickly as possible.”
If that weren’t enough, the source also revealed that Rob and Kristen may actually move back in with each other again by Christmas 2012! They stated, “There’s talk that they will be home together again with their beloved dog Bear in LA by Christmas, but at Kristen’s new four bedroom home.
They want to give it another go and try living in her house for a while. The thing with them both going forward is that they want to have as many holidays and as much low-key time together as possible.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy Trampoline Action On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart New,Huge Fight Details Revealed
- Robert Pattinson Now Refusing Any Contact With Kristen Stewart,He’s Very Angry
- New Homeland Season 3,Episode 3 Short Spoiler Teasers & Title Hit The Net