Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Planning To Kiss At Breaking Dawn 2 Red Carpet Premiere
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart planning to kiss at Breaking Dawn 2 red carpet premiere. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga main stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are planning to give a romantic kiss on the red carpet at the upcoming Breaking Dawn part 2 Los Angeles,California premiere on November 12th,but only if Kristen doesn’t feel too awkward about doing it.
Their source told them, “Rob and Kristen will kiss on the red carpet during the pictures phase of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 carpet. It’s currently a plan for them to do it and the only way Rob and Kristen won’t do it is if Kristen chickens out. Rob is 100% for it, but Kristen has had reservations to do it in fear of embarrassment.
She feels like it would be awkward to do it for show. Summit introduced the idea to both of them and they are currently going to run with it.” Hell, all Kristen needs to do is think about when she was tonguing Rupert Sanders down,and she should totally loosen up,because she definitely wasn’t shy, then.
Anyways,if this actually goes down, this will mark their first voluntary media kiss in history. It’ll be epic,lol!! Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker Tonight,October 20th
- New Batman v Superman Aquaman Details Dished Out By Jasom Momoa
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 7 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Scorpion Episode 6,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS