Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Planning To Kiss At Breaking Dawn 2 Red Carpet Premiere
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart planning to kiss at Breaking Dawn 2 red carpet premiere. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga main stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are planning to give a romantic kiss on the red carpet at the upcoming Breaking Dawn part 2 Los Angeles,California premiere on November 12th,but only if Kristen doesn’t feel too awkward about doing it.
Their source told them, “Rob and Kristen will kiss on the red carpet during the pictures phase of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 carpet. It’s currently a plan for them to do it and the only way Rob and Kristen won’t do it is if Kristen chickens out. Rob is 100% for it, but Kristen has had reservations to do it in fear of embarrassment.
She feels like it would be awkward to do it for show. Summit introduced the idea to both of them and they are currently going to run with it.” Hell, all Kristen needs to do is think about when she was tonguing Rupert Sanders down,and she should totally loosen up,because she definitely wasn’t shy, then.
Anyways,if this actually goes down, this will mark their first voluntary media kiss in history. It’ll be epic,lol!! Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New James Bond Spectre Day Of The Dead Featurette Movie Clip Released
- Beauty And The Beast Season 3,Episode 2 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Criminal Minds Season 11 Premiere Date Finally Unveiled By CBS
- Outlander Season 2 Evil Jack Randall’s Younger Brother To Arrive,New Spoiler
- New Under The Dome Season 3,Official Episodes 1 & 2 Spoiler Photos Hit The Net