Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Reportedly Glued At The Hip At Swath Afterparty Other Night
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart reportedly glued at the hip at Swath afterparty other night. As previously reported,mega Twilight Saga stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart,hit up the big “Snow White and the Huntsman” afterparty this past Monday in London,and took advantage of some private VIP alone time.
Now, Hollywood Life’s sources,shared a few more details about their PDA adventures that night,and they were,apparently, inseparable and glued at the hip the entire time.
They told them, “Rob and Kristen were inseparable at Quo Vadis, where the after party was held. Rob is no stranger to Quo Vadis, he’s been here several times and seemed excited to show Kristen around. He led her by his hand and was explaining to Kristen that the upstairs private bar area used to be where Karl Marx wrote his books.” Wow, I bet she said, Yipee!
Anyways,another source said, the “Quo Vadis is considered a high end restaurant and is really classy and elegant. Ands it’s extremely romantic!” In related news, Rob was left behind,again, as K-Stew,hit up Madrid,Spain for more SWATH movie promotions,yesterday. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 2,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Boggs Rebel Warrior Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Cressida Machine Gun Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Upclose GCPD Police Car Action
- New Bachelor 2015 Guy Finally Unveiled By ABC,New Details
- New Walking Dead Season 5 Daryl Teaser Spoilers & More Dished Out By The Producer