Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Spotted Exiting Breaking Dawn Part 2 Reshoots Yesterday
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart spotted exiting Breaking Dawn part 2 reshoots yesterday. As previously reported,Twilight Saga mega stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart,hit up Vancouver,Canada this past Sunday afternoon,April 29th to do a couple of Breaking Dawn part 2,movie reshoots.
Now,we’ve got them already exiting the shoots yesterday morning,May 3rd,so it looks like they made quick work of things. They were photographed at the Vancouver International airport. Kristen looked cute and casual in her signature tight jeans,while Rob sported casual gear as well. They made their way through the very busy terminal before catching their flight.
Reports say,the two stars did a lot of kissing during the reshoots because their Bella and Edward characters get even more steamy in the final installment. It hits theaters on November 16th,2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Inside Out Movie Received Mostly Positive Reviews From Major Critics
- New Orphan Black Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 4 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 4 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Mistresses Season 3,Episode 3 Dramatic Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net