Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Taking Each Other To France Again For Film Festival In May
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart taking each other to France again for Film Festival in May. According to Hollywood Reporter,Twilight mega stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are about to make a return trip back to the romantic French Riviera for the 65th Cannes Film Festival,which starts on May 16th.
The two stars have movies they need to promote. Rob’s promoting his new “Cosmopolis” flick,while K-Stew will be promoting her new,provocative “On The Road” Indie flick. We’re definitely sure they’ll be heading there together as they’ve been totally glued at the hip,here, lately.
They just can’t seem to get enough of each other,and this Cannes event is the perfect opportunity for the two love birds to get away again. Rob reportedly bought a $1 million dollar home over there for when they vacation in the future,so I’m sure they’ll make a little pit stop at that house. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 17 James Pulled Out The POV Win Yesterday,August 29th
- New Bones Season 11 Cam & Arastoo Problem Teaser Spoiler Dished Out By The Producer
- New Scorpion Season 2,Episode 6 Walter Teaser Spoiler Already Dished Out
- New Fear The Walking Dead Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By AMC
- New Strain Season 2,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By TNT