Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Causing Financial Pains For Breaking Dawn 2 Studio
Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart causing financial pains for Breaking Dawn 2 studio. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, Twilight Saga superstars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may cost Summit Entertainment and Lionsgate quite a bit of money if they don’t make amends soon. Apparently, they would have to fund a separate promo schedule for Rob and Kristen’s Breaking Dawn part 2 appearances.
Sources for the New York Daily news told them, “Taylor Lautner, Kristen, and Rob always fly together. If Rob doesn’t agree to travel with Kristen this time, the studio will have to spend a lot more money on jets and other expenses.” Currently, the studio executives are hoping that Kristen and Rob will make amends. However, if they don’t, they are prepared to accommodate Rob not wanting to spend time with her.
In related news,it was reported that Rob agreed to attend the Breaking Dawn 2 November premiere with her to protect her from irate fans,but that’s seeming bleak at the moment. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy Trampoline Action On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart New,Huge Fight Details Revealed
- Robert Pattinson Now Refusing Any Contact With Kristen Stewart,He’s Very Angry
- New Homeland Season 3,Episode 3 Short Spoiler Teasers & Title Hit The Net