Robert Pattinson’s New ‘Bel Ami’ Flick Got Another Release Date For February
Robert Pattinson’s new ‘Bel Ami’ flick got another release date for February. As previously reported,Robert Pattinson’s new Bel Ami drama flick is scheduled to hit theaters in the United States on March 2nd. However,according to Hollywood Life,the flick is going to see an earlier screening date over in Berlin at the Berlin Film Festival sometime during the week of February 9th. So,if you happen to be in Berlin around that time,mark your calenders to go check that out.
The Bel Ami film is based on an 1885 French novel,and will give us a look at Rob like we’ve never seen him before,both mentally and physically as the star reportedly shows off some nudity. He plays character Georges Deroy,who’s a journalist with mega playboy ways.
Heck,one of Rob’s co-stars recently revealed that Georges just about has sex with everything that moves,in the flick. The movie stars: Robert Pattinson, Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Christina Ricci. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Survivor Season 30 Definitely Happening And Titled ‘Worlds Apart’
- Survivor 29 Natalie Anderson Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 17th
- New Avengers 2 Maria Hill & Tony Stark Spoiler Teasers Revealed By A Main Castmember
- New Cinderella 2014 International Movie Trailer Released Yesterday
- New Taken 3 Action Filled Movie Clip Released