Robert Pattinson’s New ‘Bel Ami’ Flick Officially Got Real United States Release Date Finally
Robert Pattinson’s new ‘Bel Ami’ flick officially got real United States release date finally. Hey Pattinson fans. It’ really true this time. Variety recently reported that the new “Bel Ami” movie,starring Twilight Saga main man Robert Pattinson,finally got acquired by Magnolia Pictures,and they’ve revealed a United States release date of June 8th.
The deal was made with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, which will handle all other U.S. media,and was negotiated for Magnolia by senior VP of acquisitions Dori Begley,head of business affairs Chris Matson, SPWA’s exec VP of business affairs Michael Helfand,and VP of acquisitions and distribution Tana Evans.
In the new flick, Rob plays character Georges Deroy,who’s an ambitious young journalist that discovers his unadulterated passion and seduction skills with influential Parisian ladies is the fastest and most effective way to climb the social latter he so desperately wants to control.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 21 Shocking Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 19 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 19 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 2,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC
- New Hart Of Dixie Season 3,Episode 19 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW