Ryan Reynolds is ‘Buried’ this fall
Lionsgate has released a teaser trailer for Ryan Reynolds’ new film, Buried. The preview doesn’t exactly show us very much, but I assure you there is a reason for that. The movie is about Paul Conroy (played by Reynolds), a man who wakes up only to find that he has been buried alive with nothing but a lighter and his cell phone to keep him company and help him find his way out. The cell battery is dying, the oxygen is running out, INTENSITY ENSUES! Or at least that is what we are led to believe will happen – but we can’t really tell what to expect from the teaser.
For me, this could go either way – we could see Ryan Reynolds really open up as an actor when the focus is completely on him, or we could see another movie as boring as Castaway but without the heavy hitting performance that Tom Hanks provided. I am hoping the movie includes flashbacks and/or even the time following his escape from the ground, because that looks like the most promising opportunity for excitement. And let’s get real, I like actually looking at Ryan Reynolds, OK? He isn’t hard on the eyes.
Buried has a limited release date of September 24th, and goes nationwide October 8th, 2010. Check out the teaser trailer here!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up