Sandler’s Happy Madison Turns To Horror
Happy Madison, the film production company lead by Adam Sandler, is looking to head in a new direction. Despite previously being focused on funny stuff Sandler and comedy have decided to try a darker genre, says Hollywood Reporter:
The company known for comedies has signed on to produce a genre project, a thriller titled “Shortcut,” as the inaugural picture of a nascent genre label it’s calling Scary Madison.
The movie centers on two brothers who come upon a rarely used shortcut in their new town — and soon discover the reasons why it’s so rarely used. Andrew Seeley, Shannon Woodward and Dave Franco will star.
Why it’s so rarely used? You mean like the bridge is out? Or the light is really long if you just miss it? I don’t know, the options are limitless though.
This could be good though. Happy Madison isn’t known for their top notch comedies, but they still churn out some chuckles and rental worthy movies. Hopefully they can at least do the same for the scary movie genre.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up