‘Saw VI’ poster not completely lame
The “Saw VI” motion poster is up over at Yahoo and it’s not very scary. It looks like my kitchen floor after I dropped half of a Reese’s Cup and didn’t feel like bending over to pick it up. Silly ants. Wonder what they have to do with the latest in the “Saw” series. Wait. My sources tell me those aren’t ants at all. They’re people! Oh! Tiny people. Now that’s scary! I get it now.
So that’s the motion poster. Any poster that moves is cool. Now, can we talk about why there are six of these films? Seriously, tell me why.
Oh, and only two days and 18 hours until the trailer premiers exclusively on Facebook. Don’t worry non-facebookers, we’ll get their sloppy seconds soon after.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Celebrity Apprentice 2013 Trace Adkins Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Pic Shows New Smallville Concept Art Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows New Hardcore Superman Flying Action
- Arrow Season 2 Lots Of New Spoilers Served Up By Producer And TV Guide
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Movie Poster Shows New Katniss Bow & Arrow Action